Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Midweek inspo


Cioa bellas!
Hier een hele groep met foto's van beautiful, inspiring & talented ladies; zangeressen, actrices en modellen. Het zijn allemaal vrouwen waar ik naar opkijk of het nu hun uitstraling, karakter of talent is, elk van hen is extraordinary!
Here a bunch of photos of beautiful, inspiring and talented ladies; singers, actresses and models. I look up to their attitude, character and talent, they are all extraordinary!


Brigitte Bardot
Erin O'Connor for I-D
Erin Wasson for Vogue Netherlands 
Twiggy
Lana del Rey
Erin Wasson for Vogue Netherlands


Jane Birkin

Christy Turlington for Calvin Klein

Kate Moss for I-D

Erin O'Connor for Harper's Bazaar


Lorde

Audrey Hepburn for Unicef

Ik hou van al deze foto's!
I love all of these photos!

xo Lien

23 comments:

  1. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are amazing !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fabulous editorial picks! Thanks for your comment, have a wonderful start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's really sweet, no problem!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Mooie foto's, en het zijn inderdaad stuk voor stuk topvrouwen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.
    My blog - Giveaway dose
    Follow in Bloglovin
    Follow in LookBook and Follow in Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these, such inspirational women and beautiful images!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I love Bridgett Bardot and Audrey Hepburn! Thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, that's why this post. No problem!
      xo

      Delete
  8. wonderful selection!!

    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

BlogSociety