Thursday, 27 November 2014

Oh Santa!



Hey!
I don't have a clue why, but I'm totally looking forward to Christmas. Okay, I do know why. I love buying presents (and getting them, ofcourse).

So Santa, if you'll ever read this, this is what I want for Christmas:

We should start with a time travelling machine, Oh Santa, you'll be needing one!
First time travelling stop; ss 12, Alexander Wang. I dream about this pair of shoes...

Oh hello handsome! You must be a fw 14-15 Saint Laurent Paris item...



For this amazing Filles à papa beauty we have to time travel to ss 13. 
The  whole fw 14-15 Mulberry collection by eyebrow queen, Cara Delevingne, please! The bags are tomboyish yet elegant.
Whenever I think of Céline, I think of this fw 14-15 coat. Isn't perfect?
Now, let's travel to fw 06-07.  How adorable is this ensemble by Nicolas Ghesquière?
I need this single statement  Chloé earring (and perhaps her cheekbones as well ^_^).
 These Manolo Blahnik ankle heels are so gracious and pink. Gotta love it!

Okay, that's enough I guess. And, oh Santa: good luck!

Love,
Lien


4 comments:

  1. Dit wil ik ook wel @santa. Ik ben verliefd op die Mulberry tas (en de wenkbrauwen van Cara, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, prijzige, maar superleuke wishlist! En die Alexander Wang hakken: liefde!

    ReplyDelete

BlogSociety